This section collects a set of external resources in the fields of interest of the EENC, namely cultural policy and international cultural cooperation, particularly in the European context and with a focus on specialised sources of information and research resources.
For purposes of clarity, resources have been structured under five categories, as follows:
- Publications and reports presents online studies, reports and collections thereof;
- Online magazines and newsletters contains regular, professional publications available online, which can provide information about developments in the cultural sector, particularly in Europe;
- Journals refers to academic publications which collect articles in the areas of the arts, culture and cultural policy, as well as related fields;
- Directories and catalogues includes links to documentation centres as well as directories of specialised publications, which can provide further reference in the field; and
- Conferences and major events contains links to international conferences, congresses and similar events in the cultural sector, which take place on a regular basis.
The EENC has selected these resources in order to facilitate access to relevant information in its fields of interest. Every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up to date. However, the EENC is not responsible for the content of external websites nor for changes in the description or addresses thereof.
Please note: if you think that any additional resources should be added in this section, please contact us at email@example.com with the relevant details. Thank you.